The Heavyweight Pomade from JS Sloane Co. This water-based pomade has a strong hold and gives your hair a good shine. The Pomade is from New York and was developed to create the 60s Hollywood look, sleek and smooth hairstyles. The Pomade has the texture of an old-fashioned Pomade and has a fresh scent.
- Provide (towel) dry hair. The drier the hair the better the hold.
- Take a small amount of Js Sloane Pomade and spread it on the palms.
- Rub the JS Sloane Heavyweight in the palms of the hands to make them warm and easier to apply.
- Work the Pomade from roots to ends.
- Comb or brush your hair in the desired style.
Water, Ceteareth-25, Polyurethane-14, Glycerin, AMP-Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polysorbate 20, PVP, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Parfum / Fragrance, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 17200 (Red 33), CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone